DAS (Data Analysis Software)
The PlexArray HT is a high-throughput surface plasmon resonance imaging (SPRi) platform that provides full kinetics for label-free biomolecular interactions. The PlexArray HT was designed to reduce data acquisition times and provide researchers with low cost methods to accelerate their discovery and screening pipelines.
Advanced optics, specialized software, and the selection of Nanocapture® Sensor Chips with application specific surface chemistries enable simultaneous measurement of high density and unique ligand/analyte interactions on a single array.
The PlexArray HT is an easy to use bench top device that requires smaller amounts of valuable samples while interrogating more than 10 times the number of targets in a single assay as compared to other SPR based systems.
Features of the PlexArray HT include:
- Cost effective, high-throughput method for studying thousands of unique interactions in a single experiment.
- Nanogram quantities for arrayed sample
- Minimal analyte volume requiring 0.5ml volume or less for many samples.
- 3D Sensor Chip chemistry for small molecule immobilization overcomes solubility issues and can amplify binding signals tens of times above traditional protein immobilization techniques.
- User-guided software for easy instrument control and analysis
- Temperature controlled well plate cooler
- Temperature controlled and thermally stable flow cell. 4º to 60º C.
- In-line degasser that eliminates the need to degas water and buffer prior to an analytical run.
- Patented flow cell design for reduced analyte volume and optimal flow over the entire printed array surface. Top mounted design for easy access and printing flexibility.
- Inert, biocompatible, metal-free flow path for non-reactive and corrosion resistant processing.
- Dedicated personal computer, monitor, keyboard, and mouse.
- Ability to analyze multiple analytes against potentially thousands of ligands.
- No hazardous materials used in construction or generated from the process for safe work environment and waste disposal.